Today I am going to show you how to make a quick and easy breakfast item/replacement. Tofu scramble. This is so good, and you can modify it how you like yours cooked.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 package extra firm tofu drained and pressed (Do not freeze first)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoons earth balance
- 1/4 each red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon grains of paradise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 each roma tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon vegan cream cheese (optional)
- Crumble tofu with hands, add nutritional yeast and mix.
- Heat pan to medium - medium high and melt Earth Balance. Add tofu and onion and sautee until onion is translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except cream cheese and continue to cook a few more minutes.
- Mix in cream cheese and serve.