Today I am making a really easy fudge recipe. You might have to double the recipe because it will be gone fast!
Music by Memento Dubstep
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 1 can sweetened condensed coconut milk 11 ounce, shake before opening
- 1/4 cup coconut cream shake before opening
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter + some to grease pan (like Earth Balance)
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips be sure they are vegan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease an 8x8 or 9x9 glass or metal pan, set aside. Put some water in a double boiler and heat up, when water is simmering put ingredients in top pot and melt. Once fully melted cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Put in the greased pan and put in refrigerator overnight. Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.